• ISBN: 9780440239796 (0440239796)
    • Genres: historical, fiction, biblical
    • Publisher: Laurel Leaf
    • Format: paperback, 288 pages
    • Author: Beatrice Gormley
    • Release date: September 9, 2008
    • Language: english

About The Book

If I’d never hoped to live in a world of goodness and truth — if the priestess of Diana, then Leander, and Joanna, hadn’t shown me glimpses of it — maybe I wouldn’t have minded being shut out of it. Maybe the preacher’s death wouldn’t have trapped me in a dungeon, the dungeon of my own self.

Her name is Salome. You may think you know her story — how her seductive Dance of the Seven Veils led to the beheading of John the Baptist. But you don’t know it from her side. You don’t know how a web of betrayal, and greed, and desire was spun around an innocent teenage girl. How she came to doubt her own mother. How she searched for a friend in an unfamiliar land. And how she walked into a trap that changed the course of history.

This is Salome’s story, in her own words. Listen, and learn of strength, of power, of loyalty — and of death.

From the Hardcover edition.

MOBI ebook Salome Beatrice Gormley buy. Online Salome on iPhone on Kobo. FB2 book Salome download.

Hardback Salome by Beatrice Gormley read for Kindle on Amazon. FictionBook ebook Salome Beatrice Gormley read online on Barnes & Noble. EPUB book Salome download PC.

#5251 Reply
    machinelearningkorea
    손님

Fight (Gr8reads) – Chris Powling – 9781842994146

2 글 보임 - 1 에서 2 까지 (총 2 중에서)
'(Audiobook) Salome by Beatrice Gormley – 9780440239796'에 답변달기
글쓴이 정보: